ELECTRONIC PROGRAMMING MEANS NO CODE WHEELS
The IPCE-800LS can control closet, shop and garage lights that have a light with pull-down on/off cords, or any lamp socket not having a plug-in cord.
Electronic programming means no code wheels and more reliability.
• For lights not having a plug-in cord
• For incandescent lamps only
• Responds to On/Off, All On/Off (non-dimming)
• Remembers code after power outage
• Silent operation, no clicking relay sound
• Tiny in size… only 2.5″x1.25″ (plus bump on one side)
• 120VAC, 60 Hz, 2 watts
• Use with incandescent lamps between 40 and 150 watts
• Suitable for outdoor use (install module with the directional arrow pointing towards the ground)